Spirit and Truth Fellowship of Knoxville (STFK) is a member of the NOVA scienceNOW community and proudly sponsors Science Café events for the Knoxville, Tennessee area.
The STFK Science Café has been meeting monthly since April, 2011 to promote science interest and education. Our meetings usually begin with a 10-minute video followed by a Q&A discussion in which attendees have their questions answered by a guest scientist.
Children age 5-12 are welcome at attend with their parents, and we will keep them busy at Kid's Café with a science lesson and activities that help make learning science fun!
Please RSVP by sending an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know how many adults and children are in your group.
- Topic: "Targeted/triggered-release lipid nanocarriers and the future of Cancer Nanodrugs"
- Presenter: Samuel Mattern-Schain, PhD Candidate, Department of Chemistry, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Date: Tuesday, July 12, 2016, 5:30-7:00 P.M.
- Location: The Knoxville Zoo (NOTE: there is no charge for people attending only the Science Cafe)
- Entry Instructions:
5. Enter at the Ranger's office, which is located to the right of the ticket counters and main gates. Inform the Ranger that greets you that you are there to attend the Science Café, and the Ranger will direct you where to go.
Please make plans to attend! If you have any questions, we have a special e-mail address set up, email@example.com.